I am so happy to announce that I have received the Liebster Award!!
I was selected by Joanita Theron over at Creative Crochet Workshop. Make sure you go check out her page!
The Liebster Award nominates 11 blogs who have less than 200 readers, although this seems to be a flexible requirement. The Liebster Award Bloggers answers 11 questions given to them by their nominator. Then we pay it forward and each nominee does a post and nominates 11 bloggers with their own 11 questions.
11 Questions from Joanita:
- If you were stranded on an island what are the 3 things you would like to have with you? My family, a crochet hook, and yarn!!
- If you had to choose between a pair of knitting needles and a pair of crochet hooks to defend yourself against aliens invading earth which would you prefer? Knitting needles because I wouldn't want to damage my hooks!!
- Your favorite yarn to craft with? Anything Bernat!
- Your favorite book to read in between crafting? Nicholas Spark's romance novels.
- Your favorite snack to eat while crafting? Chocolate!!
- If you had to choose between spending a Sunday afternoon crafting or rock climbing which would you choose? (If you chose rock climbing - please, please explain why!) Crafting.
- You are strolling peacefully on the beach with your craft bag, when suddenly you see a man buried to his head in the sand asking for help, you rummage in your bag and pull out the following - a ball of yarn, a knitting needle and a pair of scissors - which one would you use to help and why? The knitting needle because it surely doesn't belong in my bag (I can't knit in case anyone was wondering).
- What is your favorite color to craft with? I really love all color, I could never pick just one, it mainly depends on my mood and the season.
- Have you ever made something for a pet? What kind of pet and what did you make? I made a bumble bee costume for a cute little dachshund!!
- What is your favorite Social media? (Facebook/Google Plus, etc) Currently Facebook, but I'm really starting to warm up to Google+.
- Name 3 things you don't like about yourself and then 3 things you do. My anxiety, my perfectionism, and my weight. My outgoing personality, my hair, and my creativeness!!
My 11 Nominees for the Liebster Award:
- Colie's Crochet - Nicole is an awesome hooker and very good online friend of mine.
- This Lovely Life - Has many great free patterns as well as many other DIY posts!
- Scrawny Girl - Another SAHM running a lovely craft business. Lots of very cute stickers! And lots of awesome sales!!
- Kiser Krafts - Beautiful mixed media items!!
- Monkey Makes Three - Another SAHM with spirit!!
- Landon's Toy Box - I just love how she works handmade into her everyday life!!
- Lu & Ed - I just love these little monsters!!
- Krmbal - A very talented designer!
- Baby Moon Boutique - Cute little baby things!
- Little House of Crafting - I really like her collaborative spirit!
- Wilker Do's - Love the DIY stuff here!
My 11 Questions to My Nominees:
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite color?
- When or how old were you when you began crafting?
- What is the one tool that you could never live without for crafting?
- Who taught you your craft, or did you learn it on your own?
- What do you enjoy most about your craft?
- What inspired you to start your blog?
- What is your favorite place to craft?
- Where is the craziest place that you have ever crafted?
- What is your favorite thing to do when you aren't crafting?
- If you could take a vacation anywhere, where would it be?
Nominees: Be sure to tag each of the bloggers you nominate as well as me in your post. Go to each of their blogs and leave a comment that you have nominated them.