We all have a huge love of peanut butter and dark chocolate in this house, so these cookies really hit the
mark! You can really taste the peanut butter and chocolate; it is a the perfect blend of peanut butter and chocolate. Really hits the sweet tooth and pairs great with a glass of milk after dinner (or any time you like!).
From the kitchen of Britteny's Boutique
- 2 c Sugar
- 5 T Dark Chocolate Cocoa Powder
- 1 Stick Unsalted Butter
- ½ c Milk
- ½ c Peanut Butter
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 ½ c Oatmeal
- Combine sugar, cocoa, butter, and milk in a large sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Boil for one minute exactly. If you go over this limit, the cookies will turn out hard.
- Remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter, vanilla, and oatmeal. Mix until combined.
- With a spoon, scoop the mixture and drop onto parchment paper.
- Let stand until cool.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Yields approximately 30 cookies.